Involving high school students and teachersIdea by Manica Perdan Ocepek | added on Dec 07, 2011 03:19PM Collaboration
ICY is approaching its end and the activities of our school are summarised.
Celebration of ICY has been enroled into daily school life by:
- involvement of students into global experiment during the regular curricular experimental work,
- students` presentations of Marie Curie`s life and research work on posters,
- students` presentations in the crosscurricular module Drinking Water the Challenge of Today,
- posting students` presentations on the school web page bilingually,
- posting teachers` presentations on the school web page bilingually,
- involvment of students and teachers attending the important plenaries on national and international level,
- students` and their teacher participation in the discussion on national broadcast about chemistry and ICY,
- creating the subpage on the chool web page.
|Topic:||experiments, presentations, history of chemistry, environment, engaging the youth||Audience:||students, secondary schools, teachers, high schools|