Water. Fountain of life.Idea by Josefina Morales | added on Jan 20, 2011 10:46PM Collaboration
Were presenting the celebration of conferences-talleres in about 60 primary and secondary schools about Water . The importance of water ,properties,uses,types,hydrologic cycles, waste, hydrographic fountains , importance of the trees,polution,acid rain, fingertips of water and climate change in our country.
There are many problems about water in our country DR.
We are descrybing this activity about " Water. Fountain of life", in some steps:
1) Conference and ppt pesentation about Water in the schools by Chemistry's or science teachers.
2) Discovering with students activities, experiments or ideas about water with simple materials like: (Hands on with types of water, chemicals characteristics, dengue, clean water polution,beaches,rivers, pH,minerals in water, others.)
3) Video about " Water Hydrologic cycle" as systemic process and the importance of this resource in the environment .
4) Dramatizations with students about the topic and the problem in their communities.
5) Ideas of the students about how their can help the people of their communities .
6) Finally the students will bring to their communities conferences, campaings and some solutions about water.
|Topic:||hands-on activities, conferences, presentations, environment, experiments, workshops, climate change||Audience:||students, secondary schools, high schools, school children, teachers, primary schools|