Water - a chemical solution
Thousands of Students, from 800 cities and 80 countries collected masses of data during this great IYC educational global activity which might turn out to be the largest chemistry experiment ever.
The Global Experiment: Water a Chemical Solution was launched in March 2011 on World Water Day. This Experiment has now grown and has become the largest experiment done globally. At the end of February 2012, there were 77 432 students registered on the website. IUPAC and UNESCO would like to thank the global community and all those who participated in the Global Experiment.
- More Links & Archives
- Visualization Sprint [Mar 1, 2012]
- GlobalXperiment release and access to posters! [Jan 18, 2012]
- GlobalXperiment release [Nov 30, 2011]
- Rovani Sigamoney’s report on the March 22 Big Splash or news items [Apr 1, 2011] and invitation to the Big Splash [Mar 18, 2011]
- earlier feature of this activity
- website release [Feb 22, 2011]
- The Global Experiment on Water is Shaping up … Your feedback is needed [Dec 17, 2010]
- IYC activity [first recorded Aug 19, 2010]
featured March 16, 2012