Catalytic reactions, hydrogenation in particular, have seen a remarkable surge in interest over the last 10 years, most strikingly in the pharmaceutical and fine chemical industries. More recently, flow chemistry has begun to attract a similar level of interest for a wide range of chemistries, but especially involving heterogeneous catalysis.
The 12th HEL Conference will explore development tools and applications for both batch and flow reactions from a wide range of industries. The scope will include:
· Early Screening using manual and automated tools
· Development of pressure reactions using parallel synthesis
· Scale up of flow and batch catalytic reactions
· Supercritical and other “green” chemistries
· Large scale continuous hydrogenations
Information on Keynote speakers from academia and industry will be published soon. Additional speakers are invited and should contact HEL Marketing (firstname.lastname@example.org), as soon as possible, with an outline of proposed presentation.
A reception and social gathering is arranged for evening of Monday 26 September and the conference will start promptly on Tuesday morning.
Further information from http://www.helgroup.com