3rd Symposium of Chemistry UNPA
Organizer: Papaloapan University (UNPA)
Institutions: Papaloapan University, Mexican Chemical Society and Latinamerican Chemistry Net
Activities: conferences, forums, posters sessions, workshops, challenges.
Objectives:To share chemistry knowledge and promote enthusiasm in young people in educative institutions at basin Papaloapan zone.
We join to celebrations in the International Year of Chemistry on March 10 – 11, 2011 through 3rd Chemistry Symposium UNPA at Papaloapan University, Tuxtepec, Oaxaca, México.
Contact: Dra. Nelda Xanath Martínez Galero.Chemistry Sciences Professor.Organic Chemistry Area. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Techniques for materials characterization by IR, XRD, TGA and DSC. February 15-19, 2011. Room 16, UNPA Tuxtepec. Organizers: Dr. Laura Patricia Rivas, Dr. Martha Emilia Poisot, Dr. Mario Valera Zaragoza, Dr. Roberto Suarez and Dr. Erick Juárez Arellano. Professors UNPA. Aimed at undergraduate and graduate students.
2) Structural elucidation by UV / Vis, IR, MS and NMR. Module 3. February 22 - 26, 2011. Room 16 UNPA Tuxtepec. Organizers: Dr. Nelda Xanath Martìnez Galero and Dr. Omar Viñas Bravo. Professors UNPA. Aimed at undergraduate and graduate students.
3) COMSOL solving mass transport problems. February 22-26. Organizer: Dr. Carlos Omar Castillo. UAM-Iztapalapa Professor. Aimed at undergraduate and graduate students.
4) 1st UNPA Challenge. Mode 6-12 years. Ideas for recycling. UNPA Tuxtepec. Aimed at elementary level children.
5) 1st UNPA Challenge. Mode 13-18 years. Recipes with local ingredients unconventional.UNPA Tuxtepec. Aimed at high school students.
6) Chemistry and society. March 10, 2011, duration 2 h. Auditorium UNPA Tuxtepec. Aimed at elementary and higher education teachers, undergraduate and graduate students and general public.
7) Chemistry, education and society. March 11, 2011, duration 2 h. Auditorium UNPA Tuxtepec. Aimed at elementary and higher education students, undergraduate and graduate students and general public.
8) Plenary conferences and oral sessions Institutions: IPICYT, UNAM, CINVESTAV, UAEM, UAEMex, UA de C, UANL, ITZ y UNPA. March 10 - 11, from 9 to 19 h, Auditorium UNPA Tuxtepec. (See link).
9) Posters Exhibition. March 10-11, 2011 from 16 to 19 h. Outer Hall Auditorium Tuxtepec UNPA. Aimed at undergraduate and postgraduate students in different areas of chemistry.
10) Recycled paper. Interactive exhibits. March 10, 2011, 16 to 18 hours. Hall of science, UNPA Tuxtepec. Aimed at elementary school children.
11) Power Saver. Informative Banners. March 10, 2011, 16 to 18 hours. Hall of science, UNPA Tuxtepec. Aimed at elementary school and high school students.
We´ll do special invitation to high school students at basin Papaloapan zone.