21st Panhellenic Chemistry ConferenceActivity by Athanasios Papadopoulos | added on May 26, 2011 | Greece
The 21st Panhellenic Chemistry Conference held in Thessaloniki by the Association of Greek Chemists, in collaboration with the Department of Chemistry, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
The 21st Panhellenic Chemistry Conference will be held in Thessaloniki, Greece (9-12 December 2011).
The aim of the conference is to involve high-level researchers working in all areas of chemistry. Emphasis will be on science to help with innovative activities towards economic and social development and even in current difficult conditions, intense and widespread crisis. It is essentially a revival of a scientific rendition of Greek Chemists.
Themes of the Conference
1) Analytical Chemistry and Chemical Analysis
2) Inorganic and Bioinorganic Chemistry
3) Biochemistry and Biotechnology
4) Quality Control
5) Organic Chemistry
6) Medical and Biological Chemistry
7) Green Chemistry and Applications
8) Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
9) Pharmaceutical Chemistry
10) Chemistry and Education (including issues of History of Chemistry)
11) Chemistry and Energy
12) Chemistry and Polymer Technology
13) Chemistry and Food Technology
14) Chemistry and Materials Technology
15) Chemical Technology
16) Chemistry of Natural Products