Celebrate the IYC with Taylor and Francis Group/CRC PressActivity by Andrea Grant | added on Dec 14, 2010 | United States
Taylor and Francis Group/CRC Press will be celebrating the IYC through a number of promotions, giveaways, awards, and the launch of our new Chemistry Arena website.
Taylor & Francis Group/CRC Press are celebrating 2011 International Year of Chemistry with the following promotions:
- New Chemistry Arena launching in January 2011 www.chemistryarena.com
- ‘Chemistry Craziness’ FREE online access to our Chemistry Portfolio during January 2011
- Free Year of Chemistry Scroll Pens featuring a listing of monthly subject promotions
- Weekly book and journal promotions with Free access to key articles
Our NEW Chemistry Arena will allow you to access all things Chemistry in one place – from high-quality journal reviews and cutting-edge articles to the latest news, conference listings, and interviews with journal editors, book authors and editors, and experts.
Launching January 2011, visit www.chemistryarena.com to:
- Keep up to date with our Year of Chemistry Promotions
- Browse journals and books of interest to chemists, and link through to read our articles in related areas of research
- Explore news from the wider world of Chemistry and the Physical Sciences
- Meet the T&F/CRC Press Chemistry team and contact us with your questions, comments, and suggestions
- Sign up to receive email alerts and subject updates, follow us on Twitter for bite-size news snippets on developments in Chemistry
To kick off our International Year of Chemistry celebrations, January 2011 will be Chemistry Craziness Month… during January you will receive free access to all current and back content of our chemistry journals! Visit the Chemistry Arena to see all the journals in the promotion.
We will also be continuing our CRC Press Chemistry Achievement Award program, which has been maintained for more than 50 years to encourage and sustain student interest in the sciences. More than 2,000 universities, colleges, and high schools around the world are expected to take part in this year’s program. Winning students from each institution will receive a copy of the CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics along with a commemorative bookplate to be completed with the student’s name and the name of the school presenting the award.