Project work of students before IYC2011Activity by Jackie Cheng | added on Nov 15, 2010 | Hong Kong
The captioned activities aims to arouse the interest of students towards IYC2011 and collect students work for exhibition in IYC2011
1. This is a group project work. Each group should have 2-3 members.
2. Each group should create a product which could link up the International Year of Chemistry 2011 to your study of chemistry in Po Leung Kuk Ngan Po Ling College. Here are some examples:
· Create a poster introducing International Year of Chemistry 2011 and what could be done by NPL students and students all over the world during the event.
· Create a leaflet to be distributed to students in NPL college to promote International Year of Chemistry 2011.
· Create a souvenir to be distributed to visitors in NPL college Open Day to promote International Year of Chemistry 2011.
· Create a model to be exhibited in science week of NPL college to promote International Year of Chemistry 2011.
· Write an essay to introduce International Year of Chemistry 2011 and suggest activities could be hold in NPL college during the event.
· Write an article to be published in newspaper / school web to introduce International Year of Chemistry 2011 and discuss the future development of chemistry in the world.
You may also create a product with your OWN IDEA, but you need to seek approval from your chemistry teacher before the submission of your product.
3. Marks will be distributed as follows:
Content: 50 marks Creativity: 30 marks Objective Accomplishment:20 marks
|Topic:||celebrating chemistry, chemistry education, educational materials, hands-on activities, competition||Audience:||students, teachers, educational institutions, secondary schools, secondary school students, high schools|