International Symposia on Advancing the Chemical SciencesActivity by Joanne Thomson | added on Sep 21, 2010 | International
Sponsor(s): MIT Energy Club, RSC Chemistry Biology Interface Division, RSC Environment, Sustainability and Energy Division, RSC Materials Chemistry Division, RSC Dalton Division
A significant new global symposia series, presenting a unique opportunity to hear from dynamic, internationally renowned speakers brought together to discuss globally significant topics from within the chemical sciences.
The International Symposia on Advancing the Chemical Sciences (ISACS) is a significant new global symposia series that brings together international delegates and exceptional line-ups of plenary speakers for a unique conference experience.
Delegates to each event will:
· Hear from exceptional plenary speakers
· Review the latest research advances and the key challenges ahead within hot topics of chemistry
· Have the opportunity to present their own work in contributed talks or large organised poster sessions
· Network with international colleagues
In 2011, we are hosting three symposia across three continents, each focusing on a distinct and globally important topic:
- ISACS4: Challenges in Renewable Energy, 5-8 July 2011, Boston, USA
- ISACS5: Challenges in Chemical Biology, 26-29 July 2011, Manchester, UK
- ISACS6: Challenges in Organic Materials & Supramolecular Chemistry, 2-5 September 2011, Beijing, China
While celebrating the achievements of leading scientists, these meetings will also discuss the challenges that lie ahead for the next generation of chemists. Student participation at the meetings will be strongly encouraged and we hope that young chemists will leave the meetings inspired to continue their careers in the chemical sciences and tackle future challenges.
|Topic:||conferences, networking, celebrating chemistry, future challenges||Audience:||professional chemists, students, industrial chemists, post graduate students, professors, research scientists|