Home-made Experiments ContestActivity by Lautaro Kremenchuzky | added on Apr 03, 2011 | Argentina
The contest consists of making a home-made experiment, which must be recorded and uploaded. Previously, they must set a hypothesis and afterwards, there must be a conclusion.
The contest is addressed to students from 1st to 6th year at ORT Technical School, Argentina.
The work consists of:
- Hypothesis: it is a question that must be answered by performing the experiment.
- Experiment: it must be recorded and uploaded to Youtube. The video must be up to 2 minutes long.
- Conclusion: How did your experiment support or contradict your original hypothesis? How could you improve your experiment? Did everything go as planned or were there unexpected results?
Two cathegories will be formed:
- Students of 1st, 2nd and 3rd year.
- Students of 4th, 5th and 6th year.
The winner of every cathegories will be chosen judges. The judges are:
- Principals from ORT Technical School.
- Principals from ORT Institute og Technology.
- Teachers from Chemistry Department.
- Teachers from Biology Department.
- Science investigators.
|Topic:||celebrating chemistry, chemistry education, educational materials, competition, science fair||Audience:|