Mrs, Center of Applied Nuclear Physics, (Albanian Physics Society)
Email Please login to view this email
Organizations:Center of Applied Nuclear Physics, (Albanian Physics Society)
Faculty of Natural Scienece, University of Tirana, Albania
IYC Interests:Increase the public appreciation and understanding of chemistry
Encourage interest of young people in chemistry
Generate enthusiasm for the creative future of chemistry
Celebrate the role of women in chemistry
I am Mirela Alushllari, Muca from Albania. I have three daughters. I am 37 years old. I work in Center of Applied Nuclear Physics, Faculty oh Natural Sciences, University of Tirana, Albania for about 12 years. I am Scientific Researcher in Chemistry. My field of study is Atomic Absorption Spectrometry. Also, I finished Master in Chemistry, and now I am studying for Phd in chemistry, in my country, Albania, at the University of Tirana.
1. In my country have not a leader team in chemistry. (I did not exactly. I had check and I have not found a team leader in chemistry in my country). If, this is true, Can I become a team leader for my country, in chemistry?
2. For me is very important the role and contribute of chemistry in life and especially for evaluation of environmental. We can use a chemistry for evaluation, identification, determination, of impact in environment (in general soil, water, air, plant, medicament, blood,..,).
3. Also, for me is very interesting the role of women in chemistry, (education and work), because is very hard science, but is very nice when we learn much more for it.
4. In general chemistry is relationship very closely with environment who We live. So we need relation to chemistry, scientific researcher to use and applied it in different component of environment, especially for evaluation of environment from solid and liquid waste, agricultural and industrial waste.
5. We need to work very heard to evaluation chemistry like a important part of science.
6. I want to publish paper ( my work) in different journal and participate in different conferences, about chemistry.