Email Please login to view this email
Tel +39 041 234 8642
IYC Interests:Increase the public appreciation and understanding of chemistry
Mediterranean Basin UNITWIN Network for Green Chemistry (MEGREC UNITWIN Network) (731), established in 2006
Environment and society, scientific-technical, socio-cultural and education-communication.; natural sciences-chemistry-green/sustainable chemistry; education- sustainable development-green/sustainable chemistry.
- To increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the research process, teaching and training activities in green chemistry in countries of the Mediterranean Basin;
- To promote technology transfer and capacity building;
- To promote awareness of green chemistry among the countries of the Mediterranean Basin and raise awareness of policy-makers through presentation of local case studies and development of appropriate training material;
- To promote establishment of new centres of excellence and laboratories in green chemistry within existing institutions in Mediterranean countries;
- To elaborate guidelines for green chemistry development in all Mediterranean countries;
- To promote the application of green chemistry principles.
Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Italy
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Natural Sciences, UNESCO Venice Office.
Prof. Pietro Tundo, Chairman
Work Phone - +39-041-234-8642
Fax - +39-041-234-8620
Dorsoduro 2137 - Venice
Postal Code - 30123
Country - Italy