Dr., Faculty of Technology, University of Bejaia
Email Please login to view this email
Tel +213 34215105
Organizations:Faculty of Technology, University of Bejaia
IYC Interests:Increase the public appreciation and understanding of chemistry
Encourage interest of young people in chemistry
Generate enthusiasm for the creative future of chemistry
Celebrate the role of women in chemistry
Associate Professor, University of Bejaia- Algeria
Research Interests :
* Syntheses of novel transition metal coordinated macrocycles that have the capability of chemically and electrochemically detecting anionic guest species of particular environmental importance such as phosphate, nitrate, halides and carboxylates.
* Study of Chemical and Electrochemical process for Environmental Applications.
* Membrane and Adsorptive Separations.
* Electrodeposition of metals and alloys, growth of epitaxial metal oxide thin film
* Preparation of Zinc-rare earth alloys.
* The development of novel analytical methodology for the characterization and analysis of trace of metal ions in waste, chemical and pharmaceutical samples.
* Solvent extraction of metal ions from ores and waste solutions.
* Extraction and study of chemical composition of essential oil from medicinal plant.
Another aspect of my job is the supervision of research students and coordination of their work.