Asst sales Manager, KING CHEMICAL COMPANY
Email Please login to view this email
Organizations:KING CHEMICAL COMPANY
IYC Interests:Increase the public appreciation and understanding of chemistry
I am Miss Asma Rashid (Inorganic Chemist) from PAKISTAN.
I have one year experience as R&D chemist in a manufacturing company of OFFSET PRINTING PLATES & at present doing JOB as Asst: sales Manager in KING CHEMICAL COMPANY.
MORE ABOUT MY PROFESSION AND EXPERIENCE
(A) KING CHEMICALS subsidiary of INDUS CHEMICALS
As Assistant Sales Manager
Duration: From August 20, 2010 to continue
1-To promote chemicals / industrial products to local and multinational customers.
2-Correspond to customers through internet & by making telephone calls.
(B) DuTech Private Limited
As R&D Chemist
Duration: From February 15, 2007 to May 15, 2008
1 Quality control of some parameters of product as well as quality of process tank
Solutions and incoming chemicals.
2 Ultrasonic test of stored printing plates for shelf life.
3 Color control of coating and its and verification of solid content at mixing stage.
4 Testing of raw materials by following procedures in manuals.
5 Purchase requisitioning of quality control department.
6 Maintaining Q.C records as required by ISO 9001-2000.
Research work Experience
1. Study of Zinc test for quality of PAT for negative and positive plates.
2. Negative coating formulation study with respect to exposing and developing.
3. Negative developer formulation.
4. Prepared MSDS for negative plates and developer
5. Studied the Ring formation on negative plates after development in relation to PAT quality.
6. Studied the deletion stain of Positive plates with reference to oven baking temperature and exposing time.
7. Experimental Formulation of Negative Coating and its application on Anodized substrate.
8. Experimental formulation of Negative Plate Developer.
9. Comparative analysis of Foreign and DuTech Negative
Printing Plates with reverence to exposing time.
10. Shelf life study of Negative printing plates of DuTech Pvt Ltd and of Foreign Plates. Comparative analysis of Foreign and DuTech Negative Plate Developers by applying on Foreign and on DuTech Negative Printing
plates. Study of pH range & developing efficiency within 30 seconds. Experience of preparation of Positive & Negative coating on Laboratory scale and testing of prepared coating by applying on substrate,
baking in oven, exposing for different time, developing for 30seconds
and result analysis & reporting.
Experience of Preparation and Incorporation of Work instructions in Quality Manual as listed below
Work Instruction For
1- Determination of Melting Point of Solid Organic Compounds.
2- Testing Of Hydrochloric acid
3- Testing Of Acetic Acid
4- Testing Of Sulfuric Acid
5- Testing Of Sodium hydroxide flakes
6- Testing Of Sodium gluconate (C6H11NaO7)
7- Testing Of Sodium Meta silicate (Na2O.SiO2.5H2O )
8- Qualitative Analysis Of Mono Sodium Phosphate / Tri Sodium Phosphate
9- Preparation Of Positive Coating
10- Preparation Of Negative Coating
11- Testing Shelf Life of Negative Plates
12- Determination of PH of Aqueous Samples
(C) Analytical Instrument Services
As Assistant to Managing Director
Duration: From September 15, 2005 to March 15, 2006
1 Calibration of different models of PH and Conductivity meters.
2 Groundwork for quotations related to chemicals and different laboratory instruments.
Technical Instruments / Apparatus Handling:
CONDUCTIVITY METER UV SPECTROPHOTOMETER
PH METER ULTRASONIC BATH
ELECTRICAL STIRRER EXPOSING MACHINE
MAGNETIC HOT PLATE HOT BOX / OVEN
K- CONTROL COATER
FOR COLOR MATCHING ALL BASIC LABORATORY GLASS WARES
VOLUMETRIC ANLYSIS/ACID – BASE TITRATION